Monday, July 7, 2014
The book I am reading is called Looking for Alaska by John Green. One of the main characters is Miles Halter, who is a junior in high school, starting his first year at Culver Creek. At the campus, Miles' roommate's name is Chip. He gives himself the name of "The Colonel". He is very intellegent and is a natural leader. He gives Miles the nickname of Pudge and takes him to meet his old friend Alaska. The minute Miles sees her he begins to develop feelings for her. One of the conflicts developed in the beginning of the book is that Miles and Alaska get kicked out of religions class. It has me wondering what other trouble those two are going to get in throughout the book. So far I'm enjoying this book and I am excited to see how the story develops because I am a big fan of John Green and I know it will be great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment