Thursday, September 12, 2013

I havn't read much of the book yet, but what I have read is very interesting and good. The main character is Anna, who has a sister named Kate who has cancer. Anna describes the hardships and sadness of going through this with the family. Anna is also a very selfless, caring person. She cares for her sister and worries. She makes sure everything is okay and makes sure Kate has all of her support and medical care. So far, Anna seems like an awesome person and i can't wait to get farther into this book!

6 comments:

  1. wow sounds very good but what is the book called? good summary by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a good book but what is the book called

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like a good book to read later. you aslo summarized the first part of your book very well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds like a good book but what are the text to self, world, and text connections.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who is the older sibling in the book?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds like a good book. I loved how you described Anna in so much detail.

    ReplyDelete