Sunday, September 22, 2013

I really recommend My Sister's Keeper. It is filled with great characterization, plot, setting, and anything you could ask for in a great book. I think girls would especially like it, but guys may like it too. It has a lot of moments that make you tear up, but this book really makes you appreciate life more. Nothing has really happened after the last summary I gave, but it is still making me not want to put the book down. The author did an amazing job and I hope you end up picking it up!

4 comments:

  1. I saw the movie, and the book sounds just as good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like areally good book! i wanna read it now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched the movie, and that was really good, I will definetly give the book a try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read or seen it and I am dying to. Your recommendation definitely made me want to read it more.

    ReplyDelete