Thursday, November 7, 2013


In my opinion, the best blog post I have done is the one that I posted on September 12th. I think it is the best on I have done because I go into detail on the character, Anna, and how she acts and feels. I feel like I did a pretty good job on explaining and describing the character traits of her. I also think that I did a good job stating how she shows her emotions and how she acts/feels towards others.

                My goals for next trimester’s blog is to make sure I evenly space out reading the book instead of waiting to read a bunch in the end because I could end up liking it, just like I did this trimester. My goal for writing is to not just write until I think I’m done or have just the right amount of sentences. I want to go into detail on everything I write about, not just being mediocre, but above and beyond. One thing I struggled with on my blog this trimester was keeping my blog up to date and reading every week. I overcome the struggle by making a goal and saying I will read a certain amount of pages one night, instead of just telling myself to read. That way, I got it done in time.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment