Sunday, March 16, 2014
The book that I'm reading is called Thirteen Reasons Why. I usually don't like to read books but I just really love this one so far! So far, it is about a girl named Hannah Baker who committed suicide and sent out 13 films explaining why she killed herself. Clay Jenson, one of the main characters got the films, even though the only people who got them were if they caused her suicide. He says he barely knew her so it got me to thinking why he received them. I think it might have to do with bullying or something similar to that and I'm really excited to find out! I really recommend this book. It's really good so far.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cute blog Elise! It suits your personality, I like your goodreads widgets on the side, they add a nice touch!
ReplyDeleteI read this book and it was so sad I cryed so many times during the book but it was really good.
ReplyDelete