Tuesday, April 29, 2014
One thing that I have noticed about the author's way of writing and the way the book is set up is that it goes back and forth between Hannah talking in the tapes and Clay giving his feedback. I have learned to love the way this book is set up because it shows us Clay's reactions to everything Hannah says and it makes the book even more suspenseful. That is another thing that the author does well; suspense. He always keeps the readers on their toes and stretches out the stories to make us wanting to read more, and it works. I have not been able to put this book down and in my opinion, he is one of the best authors that I have read from. Jay Asher, the author, does a great job at capturing everyone's voices throughout every little story in the book, and especially Hannah's. Yeah, he is a male author, but I think that no one could capture Hannah's voice better than he did. He made her seem so realistic and it allowed us to connect with her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment