Tuesday, May 6, 2014

    As I read through Thirteen Reasons Why, I have been notcicing how down-to-Earth Clay is. He is so honest and caring to everything and he is very sensitive to what people say, especially about Hannah. He is very emotional after his loss of Hannah and that effected him so much as a person and in his actions/ way of living, even though he didn't know her too personally. Well, now he does through the videos and I think that is what is ripping him apart; he feels guilty because of her death, because he thinks he was a part of it, especially because Hannah mentions him in the clips.
    I really love the character that Clay has become. He is doing anything and everything for Hannah and to figure everything out for the world to know, and it is inspiring to read because most of the people in the world are very selfish and would just try to accept the fact that Hannah died, but Clay is very selfless and is always watching out for people and to look for answers. I am so excited to read what happens next!

No comments:

Post a Comment