Wednesday, April 2, 2014
Right now, I am on page 70 and I am loving this book. It is getting more and more interesting. Hannah, the main character, had sent out a map, and every time she talks about a place in her video, Clay finds it on the map and goes there. Every clue/film gets more interesting, and most of the people she talks about had no idea they were a part of the reason she took her life. Hannah barely knew most of the people she talks about in the films and I find that pretty strange because you would think they knew eachother very well to have that big of an impact on her. I was surprised when I found that out because I thought that the people causing her actions were her family and friends, or enemies, maybe bullies, but she was the coolest girl in school, so it gets me wondering. What made her want to take those awful actions?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You did a great job in explaining the suspense! I'm very curious about the relationship between Clay and Hannah. I plan on reading this book soon!
ReplyDeleteI like how you ended this post with a question! Great job on explaining the plot of the book!
ReplyDeleteI like how you ended your post with a question. It really grabs the reader's attention.
ReplyDeleteYou will love this book! From page 70, it will only get better. For people who haven't read this book I think you did a great job explaining the plot so they will be able to understand what is going on in your reading. I loved how you ended with a question, it really leaves the reader with something to think about!
ReplyDeleteI loved this book!
ReplyDelete