Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Of all the choices on the list, I chose Looking for Alaska because everyone had been talking about how good it was. All of my friends had read it and told me I needed to too. Also, I am a huge fan of John Green, the author of this book. I read The Fault in Our Stars last year and I absolutely loved it so I figured I would like another book of his, too. A personal connection I had was that sometimes I'm not very good with change and it takes me a while to get used to things, just like it did with Pudge at his new school. I would recommend this book to anyone, but especially teenage girls because I feel like we enjoy books with more drama and some romance in them, but anyone could enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment